So I have finally posted the final recipe in Week 4 of Welcome to Wellness! I have been really busy with working and my courses and also not feeling my tip top 100%, so have been taking a lot of time to rest and put my feet up, and take some time away from technology, but finally here it is! And it’s a really cute simple one.
I will also take this opportunity to remind you there is still time to enter my competition to win a tub of Pukka Clean Greens, your own bespoke, Natural skin care and a 1 hour session with me! To help you with all your wellness needs. Simply email:
And tell me “What is the most interesting / useful thing you have learnt so far from Imperfectly Pure?”
anyway – onto Mint! and a little Monday Morning Motto:
Must Eat More Mint!
- Contains Iron, Fibre, Vitamin A & Potassium
- Potent antioxidant
- Great for digestion, and for easing gas: it acts to make the flow of bile more efficient and relax the muscles in your digestive tract
- A great remedy for menstrual cramps
- Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, helping to fight tooth decay and bad breath!
- Also, applying fresh mint leaves to the forehead can help relieve a headache!
- 20 Mint Leaves
- 1 large handful of Parsley
- 2 celery stalks
- 100g of Alfalfa Sprouts
- Plus Coconut water and a tsp of your favourite green powder